Why join the 4mation team?
Our culture is our foundation - we thrive in it.
Our culture encourages us to be creative in a nurturing, supportive and high-performance environment. We face challenges together and celebrate our successes together.
We are passionate about producing outcomes that have an impact and exceed expectations. We take responsibility for our actions, we encourage feedback and we recognise our team for their achievements.
When assessing our candidates, cultural fit is not a "nice to have" - it's vital. Simply being able to "do the job" is not enough. In order to hire, we need to be excited about the idea of the candidate joining the team!
Our team's success relies on an efficient, cohesive unit and that's why finding the right hire is so important.
- We take total ownership of the outcomes we generate as individuals, as teams and as a company.
- We don’t blame. We do what we say, positively influence others and follow up to achieve great things.
- We expect excellence from each other and support each other to deliver it.
- We go the extra mile for each other.
- We take the time to understand our clients and each other, creating long term relationships based on trust, respect and care.
- We value the importance of individuality, fun and laughter.
- We make all communications and processes as simple as they can be to achieve the outcome.
- We’re selective about what we do, and do it extremely well.
- We eliminate distraction and noise so we can focus on what’s truly important.
- We don’t do half-assed, we don’t do mediocre!
- We follow and improve our documented processes.
- We don’t just fix the symptom of a problem – we identify the root cause, and implement processes, systems, or training to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
- We’re obsessed with improvement, and show visible passion for everything we do.
- We’re curious, and share and apply our learnings to make incremental improvements each day.
- We leave things in a better state than we find them.
- We’re open and honest with each other, and get information from the source.
- We actively seek and give direct feedback to enable each other to improve.
- We challenge ideas, speak up fearlessly, demand what we need to succeed, and escalate when required.
- We’re passionate about helping our clients, our teammates and our business succeed.
- We demand excellence from ourselves and each other.
- We're proactive, with a sense of urgency, and visible passion for our work.
- We celebrate each other's successes, from small wins to major achievements.
We love to see our team members grow their careers! We assist them to set both short and long term goals that will see them get there, and promote from within whenever possible.
We are committed to life-long learning. Our collaborative atmosphere brings out the best in everyone, leveraging the knowledge and years of experience of our highly-skilled team.
We have a huge library ranging on topics from business strategy to development as well as a number of online learning resources.
Our team like to stay fit and participate in a variety of sports and physical activities during lunchtimes.
Fun activities are a frequent occurrence around the office. Friday night drinks are a tradition, while others may be one-off or annual.
We offer monthly massages to help relieve stress, revitalising our bodies and minds.
We provide a selection of healthy foods so each team member can start their day with a nutritious breakfast.
Our Breakout Room has a pool table, ping pong, all the latest gaming consoles and a heap of board-games.
Monthly events are organised for everyone to take part in, with a spirit of celebrating the successes of each month.
Our office environment
Have a look around our office! Our open plan nurtures collaboration and ease of communication.Check out our office
What our people say
4mation ticks all of the boxes for what I want from my career: to work for people whose values I share, to work with people I love, and to work on projects that challenge me. The commitment to transparency and the openness to feedback are sincere, and I've been in the industry long enough to know that these are rare qualities. I couldn't ask for anything more, so the endless supply of Tim-Tams is just a bonus.
I've been working at 4mation since 2017 and what I enjoy the most is being able to work with different projects and very talented people in such a great culture.
4mation provides not only a great workplace for professional and personal growth but also lots of opportunities to celebrate our achievable as a team. I really enjoy working here.
In the time I've spent at 4mation, I can say that the thing I enjoy the most about working here is the people, Not only are the people great, but they are also incredibly good at what they do, and its the feeling of being part of a high performing team that gets along with each other that really appeals to me.